Small Business and Entrepreneurial Funding Resources in Translational Sciences hosted by NCATS
Date and Time
Tuesday May 23, 2023
1:00 PM - 2:15 PM EDT
Join the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) in collaboration with California Life Sciences (CLS) and the NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR) on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, for a webinar to learn about the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) programs for researchers and entrepreneurs in translational science.
NCATS offers non-dilutive funding and resources to help small businesses advance and commercialize promising translational biotech and life sciences research technologies. If you are a researcher in these fields and are interested in bringing your innovations to market, you may be eligible to apply to the NCATS SBIR and STTR programs.
The webinar will feature:
- An overview of the SBIR and STTR programs and benefits of funding
- Key NCATS focus areas to advance clinical research and translational sciences
- Tips for submitting a successful application
- Upcoming opportunities and deadlines
- Other resources and programs, including NCATS’ Therapeutics for Rare and Neglected Diseases (TRND) and Bridging Interventional Development Gaps (BrIDGs) programs
- Exclusive SBIR/STTR Bioscience Company Showcase
- A featured SBIR awardee will discuss their application experience and share tips and recommendations to future applicants