NCBIO "Roadmap to Diversity in Life Sciences" Event Series
Join NCBIO members and guests in this virtual event to hear about best practices for engaging a diverse workforce in the life science industry. Hear from panelists on attracting and recruiting a diverse workforce, and engaging and retaining diverse employees.
- Mona Babury, global diversity, equity and inclusion leader, Pfizer
- Sheryl Gonzalez, associated consultant, recruiting, Lilly
- Dawn Losinger, director, talent acquisition and management, Precision Biosciences
- Tiffany Oettinger, associate director, external manufacturing, Merck (moderator)
- Richard Stallings, diversity, equity and inclusion manager, Novozymes
- Melissa Bishop-Murphy, J.D., M.B.A., senior director, national government relations and multicultural affairs, Pfizer (moderator)
- Gregory Dennis, M.D., senior vice president, research and development, and global head, therapeutic science and strategy, IQVIA
- Danielle Pavliv, director, chief diversity officer, SAS
- Yvette Pittman, global diversity, equity and inclusion manager, Biogen
If you have questions, contact Brenda Summers, director of workforce programs, NCBIO.