NCBIO "Roadmap to Diversity in Life Sciences" Event Series
Join NCBIO members in this virtual event to hear about best practices for engaging a diverse workforce in the life science industry. Hear from panelists on attracting and recruiting a diverse workforce, and engaging and retaining diverse employees. More details about the speakers will be released.
- Mona Babury, global diversity, equity & inclusion leader, Pfizer
Engage and Retain Panel
- Melissa Bishop-Murphy, JD, MBA, senior director, national government relations & multicultural affairs, Pfizer (moderator)
- Gregory Dennis, MD, senior vice president, research and development, and global head, therapeutic science and strategy, IQVIA
- Danielle Pavliv, director, chief diversity officer, SAS
- Yvette Pittman, global diversity, equity & inclusion manager, Biogen
If you have questions, contact Brenda Summers, director of workforce programs, NCBIO.