NCBIO Lab Space Forum: Changing Landscape of Office and Lab Space
The pandemic has caused employers to pause and rethink their return to work and office space need for employees. Many of these employees will return to work on site, but for others the remote environment may continue. For office and even flex space that is no longer needed, landlords and developers are repurposing those spaces as laboratory/manufacturing space. If landlords are more willing to repurpose space to fit laboratory needs, what are some of the issues for all involved?
Hear from our panel of experts as they help companies, like yours, navigate this journey.
- Sue Back, life sciences practice group lead, Davis Moore Advisors
- Crystal Booth, regional manager, PSC Biotech
- Pat Chisholm, senior vice president, BE&K Building Group
- Krista Covey, president, First Flight Venture Center (moderator)
- Blake Stevens, Ph.D., vice president, science and technology, Alexandria Real Estate Equities