NCBIO Forum: Lab Space in North Carolina
Date and Time
Thursday Jul 16, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EDT
Noon - 1:30 p.m.
No cost for members, but pre-registration is required before July 14 at noon. You will receive the webinar link on July 14.
If you are not a member and would like to attend this webinar, please contact Amber Niebauer.
Amber Niebauer, Events Director
Bring your lunch and learn how COVID-19 is going to affect lab space design and the functionality of office and shared spaces. How are people working in their existing spaces? How are spaces being retrofitted for new tenants? The session will be moderated by NC Biotech Center's Director of Life Science Economic Development, Dr. Laura Rowley. Panelists include:
- Doug Cook, Senior Director, Cushman and Wakefield
- Merrill Flood, Director, Millennial Campus Planning and Community Engagement, East Carolina University
- Jason Kaplan, Associate Vice President, Operations, Innovation Quarter; Associate Vice President, Academic Resources, Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Chuck Mummert, Principal, Raleigh Office, Flad Architects
- Marlene Spritzer, Senior Director, Lee and Associates