NCBIO Clinical Trials Forum
Date and Time
Wednesday Dec 8, 2021
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM EST
In person includes networking, lunch and 60-minute panel discussion. Virtual includes the 60-minute panel discussion.
Hybrid - in person at NC Biotech Center and virtual via Zoom
NC Biotech Center
15 TW Alexander Drive
RTP, NC 27709
Zoom link will be provided 1-2 days prior to the event.
No cost for members to attend. If you are not a member and would like to attend, please contact Laura Gunter, president, NCBIO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amber Niebauer, NCBIO
The panel will focus on the patient experience in trials, from recruiting to follow up, etc. This discussion is taking off from our patient conversation at our Annual Meeting where we discussed the role of the patient in drug development. The panel discussion will be moderated by Matthew Roberts, practice group leader, health care and public policy practice groups, Nexsen Pruet. Panelists include:
- Heather-Elizabeth Brown, COVID-19 patient
- LaQuinta Jernigan, executive vice president, North America, mdgroup
- Renée Leverty, program lead, stakeholder engagement, Research Together, and program lead, Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Katie Shaw, senior director, global patient & site solutions, IQVIA
- Eric South, founder, Gladiator Project, and glioblastoma multiforme patient