NCBIO Annual Meeting 2023
The 2023 Annual Meeting will feature a keynote presentation and three panel sessions.
- Changing Lives with Gene Therapies
- Emily Chee, U.S. general manager, Novartis Gene Therapies
- Federal Update
- Andrew Barnhill, head of public policy, IQVIA (moderator)
- Aiken Hackett, vice president, federal government relations, BIO
- Christine Harhaj, senior director, advocacy and strategic alliances, PhRMA
- Andrew Harker, principal, The Russell Group
- Roxy Kozyckyj, director of state government and regional affairs, AdvaMed
- Sophia McLeod, director of government relations, ACRO
- Navigating Regulatory Hurdles in Pharma and Food
- Randy Deinhammer, director of regulatory affairs, Novozymes
- Eliza Deriso, director, quality services, Azzur Group (moderator)
- Dan Jenkins, vice president, regulatory and government affairs, Pairwise
- David Jensen, senior regulatory affairs scientist, Office of Regulatory Affairs and Quality, Duke University School of Medicine
- Zohra Lomri, executive director of regulatory affairs, Syneos Health
- The Customer's Journey
- Rep. Becky Carney, co-chair, Justus-Warren Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Task Force
- Chandler Conley, patient, type I diabetes
- Mapillar Dahn, founder and chief executive officer, MTS Sickle Cell Foundation
- Abby Jones, patient advocate, spinal muscular atrophy type II
- Peg O'Connell, chair, Care4Carolina (moderator)
*Schedule subject to change.
Thank you to our sponsors.
Platinum: American Laboratory Trading (ALT), Avantor, Azzur Group and Kymanox
Gold: FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Grifols, JBK Associates, Marsh McLennan Agency, PSC Biotech and The Conafay Group
Silver: AdvaMed, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, BioCryst, Mispro, PHC Corporation of North America, UCB, UniClean and YourBio Health
Bronze: Acadia Pharmaceuticals, Alira Health, Amgen, Longfellow Real Estate Partners, Nikon, NIIMBL, Novozymes, PhRMA and Smith Anderson
If you are interested in sponsoring the Annual Meeting at the bronze level, contact NCBIO Membership Director Natacha Janvier. All other levels are sold out.