Medical Technology Executive Forum hosted by MDMA
As HHS and CMS continue to examine changes to how medical technologies are reimbursed, as well as how they are confronting COVID-19, hear from two of their top leaders at MDMA’s 2021 Virtual Executive Forum.
Jonathan Blum, Principal Deputy Administrator & Chief Operating Officer, CMS, will provide the latest updates on how the agency is working with innovators to improve access for patients and providers, and Sean McCluskie, Chief of Staff, HHS, will share some of the top priorities the department is working on in 2021 and beyond.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Congresswoman Diana DeGette
- Joe Kiani, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Masimo
- Jeffery Shuren, MD, Director, CDRH, FDA
- Kwame Ulmer, Founder, MedTech Color
- HHS Priorities and Reforms in the New Administration
- CEO’s Lessons Learned
- Congressional Updates on Legislative Priorities